Dr. C. P. Asghar
BAMS (Kottakkal), PGDYT (KMC Manipal)
Founder/Director of “K.A.N.” clinic
Dr. Asghar studied Ayurveda at Kottakkal Ayurveda Medical College and received his Post Graduate degree in Yoga therapy from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. He has worked as an International Ayurvedic Consultant for over 10 years. Dr. Asghar considers his calling to be a spiritual one, a mere instrument of the almighty and his blessings, and it is believed by the locals that his tender touch holds healing qualities. At present, he is the director of the therapies and treatments.
Dr. Shekhar Annambhotla, BAMS, M.D.(Ayurveda)
* Internationally known Ayurvedic physician (Vaidya)
* Practicing and teaching Ayurveda worldwide since 1988.
* Resident and citizen of both USA and India.
* Visiting faculty member at Greens Ayur Study Center, Kerala,
* Founder and Director of Ojas Ayurveda Wellness Center
* Founder and Director- American School of Traditional Ayurveda (ASTA), Lehigh iValley, Pennsylvania, USA.
* Founding Medical Director of International Institute of Integrative Medicine (I3M) in Tangutur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
* The board of directors of National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA)
* Faculty member of various Ayurvedic schools in the USA.
He is the director of Ayurvedic training courses and masters in India, the USA and Europe.
* Ravi Ambrose : Training and courses coordinator and international health tours operations manager and therapist practitioner in Spain
* Dr. S.G.Pal. BAMS, practitioner at K.A.N. hospital
* Dr. Vidya sagar. MD, practitioner in our retreats
* Dr. Jessica Mathew BAMS, practitioner at K.A.N. hospital
* Dr.Rafeena BAMS, practitioner at our retreats
* Dr.Sneha Curian BAMS, practitioner at our retreats
* Dr.Sukfana BAMS, practitioner at K.A.N hospital
* Dr Sandeep BAMS, practitioner at our retreats
* Rathesh Kumar is our Yoga Master and Yoga therapy instructor.
And more than 20 qualified therapists are true masters and virtuosos in ayurvedic treatments and massages offer their services.